Looking For This?
User Summit Questions/Answers
A number of questions were asked in the chats during the User Summit sessions. We have consolidated those questions and are sharing them with everyone here:
Upcoming Office Closures
Topic: Moving Money Between External Collections and Active AR
About Connect Help
Welcome to Connect, a platform consisting of multiple applications used for managing elements related to medical billing.
The Help Documentation guides you through using Connect via topics which provide:
- Page, window, and field definitions
- Step-by-step guides for common system processes
- Links to helpful training videos and support documentation
- Access to current and past release notes
The latest Connect release is 22.4. Highlights of this release include the following:
New OWCP 1500 paper claim form option added to the Plan / Claims / Paper Claim Format field.
Cleaned up the Paper Claim template options:
- Added OWCP 1500 to the Preferences > Paper Claim field dropdown.
- Alphabetized the options in the dropdown list.
- Removed invalid paper claim forms from the dropdown list.
- Fixed issue causing a mismatch between the payer/plan combo on a generated claim and the displayed value on the submitted case or Active AR tab.
- Updated Connect with 2023 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes.
- Added two new columns to the Case / Patient, Guarantor & Insurance / Insurance section
- Eligibility Status populates with the most recent eligibility check response: Active, Inactive, Rejected.
- Last Checked populates with the corresponding date of the last eligibility check.
- Added new button to the Case / Patient, Guarantor & Insurance / Patient section:
- When clicked, the Review Eligibility button opens the Eligibility tab, filtered on the selected patient.
- Modified logic on Check Eligibility window to only display one row per insurance on a case to eliminate multiple submissions.
- Added Resubmit Inquiry button to the Charge Batches / Eligibility tab.
To view the full release notes for the current Connect release, click here.
Latest Training Tutorials
Some Help topics include video tutorials, tip sheets, or how-to-guides, which provide visual, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task. Click one of the links below to access the topics with related materials.
**Scroll to the bottom of the linked page to find the associated video or document.**
- Release-specific webinars
- Back Office Reports
- Charge Entry
- Fee Schedules
- Portal Reports
- Report Permissions
- Spotlight Sessions
- Q3 - 2022 Spotlight Session (Help Updates, Moving Money Between Ext. Coll. & Active AR)
- User Summit