Looking For This?
About Connect Help
Welcome to Connect, a platform consisting of multiple applications used for managing elements related to medical billing.
The Help Documentation guides you through using Connect via topics which provide:
- Page, window, and field definitions
- Step-by-step guides for common system processes
- Links to helpful training videos and support documentation
- Access to current and past release notes
The latest Connect release is 23.2.4. Highlights of this release include the following:
- Added 2023 Q4 WPC Code updates:
- Adjustment Reasons
- Denial Adjustment Reasons
- Remittance Advice Remarks
To view the full release notes for the current Connect release, click here.
Latest Training Tutorials
Some Help topics include video tutorials, tip sheets, or how-to-guides, which provide visual, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task. Click one of the links below to access the topics with related materials.
**Scroll to the bottom of the linked page to find the associated video or document.**
- Release-specific webinars
- Back Office Reports
- Charge Entry
- Fee Schedules
- Portal Reports
- Report Permissions
- Spotlight Sessions
This link has all the session recordings for you in one place!
- Editing Payments (8/25/23)
- Submitting Support Tickets (6/28/23)
- DMA eStatements (4/25/23)
- Moving Money Between Ext. Coll. & Active AR (9/29/22)
- Rebills, Rebills, Rebills (2/22/23)
- Working the Collections Queue (3/22/23)
- User Summit