About Connect Help
Welcome to Connect, a platform consisting of multiple applications used for managing elements related to medical billing.
The Help Documentation guides you through using Connect via topics which provide:
- Page, window, and field definitions
- Step-by-step guides for common system processes
- Links to helpful training videos and support documentation
- Access to current and past release notes
Connect Help is currently under construction. Additional topics are forthcoming and will be added to the site as they are written.
The latest Connect release is 21.4. Highlights of this release include the following:
Case Hold Reasons
- Added a Note field to the following windows to use when creating/updating Case Hold Reasons:
- Create Case Hold Reason (accessed from Case / Case & Claim Holds tab)
- Update Case Hold Reason (accessed from Case / Case & Claim Holds tab)
- Update Case Hold Reason (accessed from Charge Batches / Case Holds tab)
- Completed code updates, including:
- Janssen COVID-19 vaccine procedure codes
- WPC codes (Remittance, Taxonomy)
- Fixed copy/paste functionality to allow right-clicking of mouse to copy/paste into Account Notes.
- Added [ALT]+[Y] hotkey combination to the Case / General Case Information tab to more quickly navigate to the Case Reporting Type field during Charge Entry.
- Added Created By (user) and At (date/time) information to bottom of the Image Viewer page.
- Added/modified options for Preferences / General tab:
- New Load next image set in batch option added.
- New Force all typing to Uppercase throughout instance option added.
- Updated Force all typing to Uppercase option to apply to case data being created from EDCs.
- New Disable Scanning Support option added.
To view the full release notes for the current Connect release, click here.
Latest Training Tutorials
Some Help topics include video tutorials, which provide visual, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task. Click one of the links below to access the topics with related videos.
**Scroll to the bottom of the linked page to find the associated video.**
- Release-specific webinars
- Back Office Reports
- Portal Reports
- Report Permissions