About Connect Help
Welcome to BASCONNECTTM, commonly referred to simply as Connect. It is a platform consisting of multiple applications used for managing elements related to medical billing.
The Help Documentation guides you through using Connect via topics which provide:
- Page, window, and field definitions
- Step-by-step guides for common system processes
- Links to helpful training videos and support documentation
- Access to current and past release notes
The latest BASCONNECTTM release is 4.7. Highlights of this release include the following:
- Expanded the Insurance Information window to include additional fields: Patient Name, Patient DOB, Group #, Provider NPI, Practice NPI, and Insurance Plan Website.
- Added 2018 ICD-10 code updates.
- Updated 2017 Q4 codes (RVU17D, HCPCS, CPT, Keywords, CCI v23.3, Adjustment Reason, Remittance).
- Modified Rebill 2 logic to allow users to create a new insurance and re-rank non-primary insurance records.
- Created new Provider Details report.
- Added the ability to set horizontal and vertical shirt to statement printing.
To view the full release notes for the current Connect release, click here.
Latest Training Tutorials