About Connect Help
Welcome to BASCONNECTTM, commonly referred to simply as Connect. It is a platform consisting of multiple applications used for managing elements related to medical billing.
The Help Documentation guides you through using Connect via topics which provide:
- Page, window, and field definitions
- Step-by-step guides for common system processes
- Links to helpful training videos and support documentation
- Access to current and past release notes
The latest BASCONNECTTM release is 4.6. Highlights of this release include the following:
- Fee schedules are now created and supported at the enterprise-level.
- New Messages page added to Back Office and Portal.
- Messaging functionality supports communication between Connect users and notifications of scheduled and executed reports.
- Report jobs can be scheduled to run automatically at specific or recurring times.
- New Scheduled and Output tabs added to support report scheduling functionality.
- New Productivity view added to Portal Dashboard with widgets depicting collections, charge entry, and payment entry productivity in the practice.
- Drill down access to productivity reports added to Productivity view.
- The dashboard can now be customized to display personalized widget preferences when opening Portal.
- Date restrictions (e.g., 31 days) for report execution have been removed.
- Admin pages added to Role: [name] page, allowing user roles to be assigned rights to specific administrative activities.
To view the full release notes for the current Connect release, click here.
Latest Training Tutorials
Some Help topics include video tutorials, which provide visual, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task. Click one of the links below to see the latest videos. (The links can also be found within their associated topic in the Help documentation.)