About Connect Help
Welcome to BASCONNECTTM, commonly referred to simply as Connect. It is a platform consisting of multiple applications used for managing elements related to medical billing.
The Help Documentation guides you through using Connect via topics which provide:
- Page, window, and field definitions
- Step-by-step guides for common system processes
- Links to helpful training videos and support documentation
- Access to current and past release notes
The latest BASCONNECTTM release is 4.3. Highlights of this release include the following:
- Fides - Quality Data Collection report added to the Reports > Classic tab.
- Custom charge entry field values now available and included in the Charge Analysis Detail report.
- New Reporting section added to the Practice > Miscellaneous tab for purpose of customizing the data sent to AQI in the following fields:
- Anesthesia Record ID
- Patient ID
- Procedure ID
- Staff ID
- Required naming convention for all data files submitted to AQI by practices has been updated to: Practice Name_PracticeID_BeginDate_EndDate.xml.
- Users subscribing to Revenue Advantage service can access the new Revenue Advantage page via Manage > Revenue Advantage to export call files and import call results into Connect.
- If interested in Revenue Advantage, please contact them directly for additional information:
- A webinar video is now available which provides an overview of the enhancements made in the 4.3 release.
- A new training video is now available which provides instruction on using the new Custom Fields functionality.
Note: If you have any issues viewing a video, please try using an alternate web browser.
To view the full release notes for the current Connect release, click here.
Latest Training Tutorials
Some Help topics include video tutorials, which provide visual, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task. Click one of the links below to see the latest videos. (The links can also be found within their associated topic in the Help documentation.)