About Connect Help
Welcome to BASCONNECTTM, commonly referred to simply as Connect. It is a platform consisting of multiple applications used for managing elements related to medical billing.
The Help Documentation guides you through using Connect via topics which provide:
- Page, window, and field definitions
- Step-by-step guides for common system processes
- Links to helpful training videos and support documentation
- Access to current and past release notes
The latest BASCONNECTTM release is 4.2. Highlights of this release include the following:
- A new web-based report management tool, Connect Portal, is being deployed to include:
- Dashboard with snapshot summary view of financial and operations-related information for a selected practice
- Both Portal and updated Manage > Reports functionality in Back Office to include:
- 30 new standardized reports
- Newly assigned report categories, such as Financial, Management, Productivity, etc. to more easily identify the type of report being executed
- Customizable filters and search parameters to pull required data when executing reports
- Save and export functionality to manage reports
- Modified report and field names to ensure consistency across reports
Login Information for Portal:
- Please use your specific Site ID in place of <client-id> in the URL above. For example:
- Login Credentials: Same username and password you use to log into Connect Back Office
Custom Case Fields
- Administrative users can access the Custom Fields page via Admin > Custom Fields to create and manage custom fields on the Case page > General Case Information tab.
- Updated Online Help topics will be accessible via F1 in Back Office and the Help menu in Portal.
- Note: Online Help is still under construction, so additional Help topics will be forthcoming in future releases.
A webinar video is also available which will provide you an overview of the enhancements and fixes included in the 4.2 release.
The following new training videos are also available for a more detailed look at the following functionality:
Note: If you have any issues viewing the video, please try using an alternate web browser.
To view the full release notes for the current Connect release, click here.
Latest Training Tutorials
Some Help topics include video tutorials, which provide visual, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task. Click one of the links below to see the latest videos. (The links can also be found within their associated topic in the Help documentation.)